This has been one heck of a semester. I am Curriculum Chair Elect, teaching 14 units, plus designing scenery and lighting for two shows, and animation for one of them. My husband is completing his MFA, and my cat was diagnosed with cancer. All of which means, for a while something in my life had to give. Unfortunately it was my blog.
Tonight I am overseeing a rehearsal where several of my students are on the crew. I spent some time uploading new pictures to my portfolio. Then I thought of all things I haven’t blogged about.
I’m taking a quick moment to post about future posts (in the hopes that I will get to them soon):
1. Old Hats and Testament at A.C.T.
2. Design Process and Collaboration
3. Rethinking my Scenic Design Class
4. Designing a brand new course
5. The place of reviewers/critics in the arts
6. More thoughts on Tik Tok Man Oz (a production that has remained in my thoughts for the past few months)
The above is not an exhaustive list, nor are they in order. These are my ideas. Let’s see if I can commit to blogging. I am hoping to get in the habit before the craziness of next term gets going.